Inicio el Blog el 29 de Noviembre del 2010

jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

"Cross Stitch Country"

"Punto de Cruz Country"


Hi, it's been a while since my last post, but my friends Rosy and Margot were busy this weekend and posted her lovely crafts, thanks for your contribution...
Hola, ya había pasado un tiempo desde mi ultima entrada, pero mis amigas Rosy y Margot estuvieron ocupadas y subieron sus lindas manualidades, gracias por contribuir...
Today I want to share a beautiful present that I have just received from my little sister Yulia. She made me this for my birthday, it was in march but she haven't finish it back then, so she brought it to me until now and I had the lovely visit of her sons, Nico and Alex too. Thanks I loved it.
Hoy les quiero compartir un precioso regalo que acabo de recibir de mi hermanita Yulia por mi cumpleaños. Fué en marzo pero no lo había terminado hasta ahora que me lo trajo junto con sus lindos hijos Nico y Alex. Gracias Yuly, me encantó.

My son Andrés had his 19 birthday
this past saturday. I can't believe he is so grown-up now.
 Here is a photo of him with his dad.
Mi hijo Andrés tuvo su cumpleaños numero 19 el sábado pasado. No puedo creer que ya esté tan grande.
Aqui les dejo una foto de él con su papá.

 

¡ CONGRATULATIONS ANDY !
¡ Felicidades Andy !

1 comentario:

  1. Feliz cumpleaños a su hijo. :D Mi hija mayor tambien tiene 19 años.

    oh! You do a beautiful job with your English. Here is one verb note:

    "a beautiful present that I have just receive from my little sister Yulia"

    In English, the past tense is needed here:

    I have just received

    :D

    ResponderEliminar

! Me encantan tus comentarios ¡
! Gracias por tu visita ¡
! Regresa pronto ¡


Pin it